Monday 16 May 2016

L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation Review 



I picked up the new L'Oreal cushion foundation after seeing several YouTube reviews on the Lumi cushion. 

I have issues with foundation coverage as I have Rosacea and am prone to hormonal breakouts, oh, and if that's not enough my skin is very sensitive. My usual daily foundation is BareMinerals original loose foundation as it provides the cover I need with skin care benefits. 

The Nude magique has an SPF of 28 so enough for most people, I always use an SPF containing moisturiser so it's just an added bonus. 

I chose to use a beauty blender to apply but it does come with a sponge included.



Under the sponge is a little flap that you open to expose the foundation soaked mesh below. You only need to carefully press as a lot of product comes out otherwise and you really don't need much.

Here's my before photo, brace yourselves!! It was 6.30am in my defence.
As you can hopefully see, my skin is uneven in texture and colour.

Here's the after with all my over make up applied. I opted for the lightest shade and it appears to be a pretty good match.

I tested the wear on one of the hottest days of the year. I didn't touch up once and had set with my usual BareMinerals Mineral Veil after initial application but again no touchups. 
This is after 13+ hours of wear. I think it held up very well and I'd happily wear on a regular basis. 

L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion is available now and retails at £9.99. 

See you soon Belle's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment